AgeLoss® First Day Healthy Inflammation Response Tablets
Size: 90 Count Bottle (30 Servings)
An unhealthy inflammation response can hinder organs and systems throughout the body, including the heart, blood vessels, blood sugar, immune defenses, body fat, mood, sleep, digestion, brain function, respiratory function, and much more. NaturesPlus AgeLoss FIRST DAY Healthy Inflammation Response counters the catabolic free radicals that contribute to the damaging effects of inflammation. FIRST DAY also supplies the worlds greatest range of inflammation-targeted antioxidants and nutrients including:
- Olive Hydroxytyrosol: With more than twice the amount of hydroxytyrosol that has earned international validation, AgeLoss First Day has more hydroxytyrosol than can be found in over 35 fresh olives! Many studies have found it can promote healthy inflammation response throughout the body.
- Origanox Oregano Extract: A natural byproduct of cellular energy production, the peroxide free radical contributes greatly to unhealthy cellular and systemic inflammation. Oregano phenolics are natures premier peroxide free-radical eliminators. Origanox delivers more phenolics than can be found in over 50 teaspoons of dried oregano, for unprecedented activity.
- Bromyl-7: Bromyl-7 is a unique and powerful supply of digestive and systemic enzymes associated with healthy inflammation response. In addition to bromelain, which naturally supplies 7 distinct classes of pineapple enzymes, Bromyl-7 features over 4000 Units of Serrapeptase activity for optimal results.
- REJUVABOLIC Full Spectrum Antioxidant Blend: This vibrant complex of antioxidant-packed botanicals, including grape seed, bilberry, blueberry, trans-resveratrol and quercetin, supports optimized activity against the free radicals associated with inflammation.
With over 10,000 total ORAC units of antioxidant activity against all major classes of inflammation-related free radicals, FIRST DAY Healthy Inflammation Response supports the healthy functioning of all 8 major classes of molecules involved in the bodys inflammation response, including:
- CRP C-Reactive Protein
- COX-2 cyclooxygenase-2
- TNF tumor necrosis factors
- Nitric and nitrous inflammatory mediators
- Prostaglandin inflammatory mediators
FIRST DAY provides a nutritional boost for healthy inflammation response, more comprehensive than anything that has come before.