Cascara Sagrada, Organic Capsules
"Go" as nature intended*
The Cascara Sagrada tree, traditionally known as “Sacred Bark” to the Native Americans, grows along the Pacific Coast. It’s been helping to improve bowel function for centuries.*
Processed in small batches with love for optimum potency.
Organic Cascara Sagrada bark (Rhamnus purshiana), Non-GMO bovine gelatin capsules and nothing else.
As an herbal supplement, take one to two capsules daily as needed, preferably at bedtime, for relief of occasional constipation* or as directed by your health care professional. Anthraquinone containing substances usually produce a soft to semi-fluid stool 6-12 hours after ingestion. It is best to start with one capsule and increase to two, if needed, to get results. Not for long-term use in excess of 8 days. Do not exceed recommended dose.
- 90 Non-GMO bovine gelatin capsules
- Certified Organic Cascara Sagrada bark responsibly sourced and properly aged for at least one year
- FREE from dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts, soy or corn allergens
- Product verified Non-GMO by SGS, an independent, third-party lab
- Manufactured with love by us in Redmond, Oregon US