Floracor-GI AST Enzyme
Floracor-GI® is a revolutionary blend of probiotics, prebiotics and enzymes specially formulated to support the balance of intestinal microflora and yeast organisms.* Proteases, such as the powerful systemic enzyme serrapeptase, along with the enzymes Cellulase and Chitosanase, support breaking down cell walls of opportunistic organisms.*
Immune Health & the Gastrointestinal Tract
The human intestinal tract is an intricate system that participates in the digestion of food and absorption of nutrients. Beyond these well-known functions, the intestines are extremely important to overall well-being because of their role in maintaining immune health. The large intestine is naturally filled with billions of microbes that provide protection and support the breakdown of undigested food matter. Without the proper balance and activity of these beneficial bacteria, the digestive system and the immune system would not function appropriately.
Stress, in the form of modern lifestyles, hormonal imbalances, excessive sugar consumption, environmental pollutants, and medicines, can wreak havoc on the balance of microorganisms in the gastrointestinal tract.
Many opportunistic organisms flourish under these adverse conditions.
Intestinal and urogenital microflora play a central role in maintaining the health and well-being of humans. The use of supplemental probiotics to augment natural bacterial populations is gaining acceptance.
Floracor-GI distinguishes itself from other intestinal cleansing formulas in the following ways:
- Chitosanase is a unique and powerful enzyme supports the break down of chitin, an important part of the structure of cell walls. Cellulase enhances this activity by supporting the break down of the cellulose component of cell walls.*
- SEBiotic® is a unique spore-forming probiotic that is incredibly stable in the dormant state. Using our Enhanced Probiotic Delivery System™(EPDS), this probiotic can exist in a dehydrated state indefinitely
- EPDS™ delivers larger amounts of living bacteria into the intestinal tract, where they colonize and flourish. Once in the intestinal tract, these bacteria germinate, producing new colonies of friendly bacteria
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), nutrient-dense alfalfa and papaya powder comprise a fortified prebiotic blend, which support probiotic growth and stability in the gut.*
- High-activity proteases, including Peptizyme-SP brand Serrapeptase, support the breakdown of protein in areas such as the intestinal villi. Enzymes support the intestinal environment, absorption, motility and overall colon health.*
Our enzymes are manufactured in ISO 9001:2000 and GMP-certified facilities, and undergo rigorous quality testing.
To learn more about Floracor-GI vs. Syntol®, please click the “Compare'”tab.**
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**Syntol® is a registered trademark of Arthur Andrews Medical Inc., which is not affiliated with, nor sponsors or endorses this product or any other product from Specialty Enzymes & Biotechnologies or AST Enzymes.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Amount Per Serving % DV|
Iron (from Ionic Minerals) 0.19 mg 2%
Floracor-GI Blend: 500 mg *
CYC Enzyme Blend:
|Daily Value(DV) not established|
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose and cellulose (vegetarian capsule)
Directions: Take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules at bedtime on an empty stomach. Take capsules 30 to 60 minutes before or 2 hours after a meal with 8 oz. of water. Store in cool, dry place with the lid tightly closed. Avoid excessive heat. Keep out of the reach of children.
Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or under medical supervision, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.