IRISH MOSS ORGANIC POWDER 4 OZ
Organic,Ethically Wild Harvested
- Clinically developed for optimal efficacy, since 1982
- Direct sourcing from organic farmers around the world
- Ethically wild harvested botanicals
- Freshly harvested at the peak of potency
- Whole plants ground in-house
- Numerous efficacious extraction technologies
- Strict adherence to cGMP's
- FDA OTC registered facility
- NSF GMP certified
- KOF-K kosher certified
- Certified organic ingredients
Irish moss and other seaweeds can provide important health benefits. For example, seaweed is rich in iodine, which is an important nutrient for your thyroid. Iodine helps your thyroid produce hormones that control your metabolism, nerves, and bone growth.Seaweed, including Irish moss specifically, is one of the best plant sources of omega-3 fatty acids. These fats are critical for a healthy heart. In fact, getting enough omega-3 fatty acids is connected to a lower risk of heart disease, blood clots, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure. Eating seaweed and Irish moss can help you improve your heart health even if you’re not a fan of fish.
May Help Control Blood Sugar
One substance found in Irish moss that may be helpful is fucoxanthin. This is a carotenoid that gives Irish moss its rich red-brown color.
Studies have shown that fucoxanthin may have significant benefits for regulating blood sugar levels. It appears to help the body respond to insulin more effectively, meaning that your body can control its own blood sugar with less work. For people with diabetes, eating Irish moss may help prevent blood sugar spikes or crashes.