Organic Clove Essential Oil (1 oz.)
Aromatherapy – or the use of essential oils – has been embraced since ancient days for promoting wellness and vitality. Research shows it holds exciting promise for supporting emotional, physical and spiritual well-being.
My Organic Clove Essential Oil is steam distilled from clove tree buds and has a warm, spicy and woody scent. Its benefits are warming, soothing and comforting.
How to use Organic Clove Essential Oil:
- Topically: Mix one to four drops of essential oil per teaspoon of carrier oil (such as Jojoba, Argan or Rose Hip Seed Oil). Always mix pure, highly concentrated essential oil with a carrier before topical use.
- Oral Care: Add a few drops to water to freshen breath and support oral health.
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drops to your diffuser and enjoy its soothing, fragrant scent.
- Food grade: Food grade oils are prepared in clean, food grade facilities and are of the highest quality. A kitchen essential.
- Insect repellent: Add two drops to diffuser or vaporizer to help ward off insects. Alternatively, you can blend two to three drops into your favorite skin care product or coconut or oil for use as an insect repellent.
- Blends well with my Oregano, Orange, Frankincense or Thyme Essential Oils
My 100% pure, Organic Essential Oils contain no synthetic or genetically engineered ingredients, and are from plants grown and harvested using organic agricultural practices, without the use of harsh chemical pesticides and herbicides which are not approved by the National Organic Program. They are suitable for use around pets and children when used according to directions. All of my essential oils are extensively researched, and carefully tested to be of the highest grade and quality.
Net contents: 1 FL. OZ. (30 mL)