Organic Fermented Beet Powder (5.29 oz.)
Beet juice has become very popular for providing support for energy levels and mental focus. However, beet juice is not the ideal way to get the valuable benefits from beets because it is loaded with sugar and is sourced mostly from GMO beets.
So why would you want to include beets – ideally beets or beet juice that’s lower in sugar – in your diet? Beet juice, with its abundant naturally occurring nitrates, phytochemical and antioxidant compounds, and other nutrients like folate, vitamin C, fiber, manganese and potassium can help:
- Support your energy levels.
- Promote a healthy normal inflammatory response.
- Promote healthy blood flow throughout your body and brain.
- Support your body’s natural detoxification processes.
- Support immune and cellular health.
- Promote brain neuroplasticity, or the ability to form new neural pathways.
Here’s how Organic Fermented Beet Powder differs from other beet products:
- It’s made from organic dried red beets (no genetically modified beets!).
- The fermentation process consumes the natural sugars while leaving precious nutrients intact, resulting in almost zero sugars!
- Contains more than double the amount of nitrates, compared to non-fermented beets.
- The fermentation process adds beneficial bacteria and enzymes, making some of the nutrients of beets even more bioavailable to your body.