Organic White Grapefruit Essential Oil (1 oz.)
Aromatherapy – or the use of essential oils – has been embraced since ancient days for promoting wellness and vitality. Research shows they hold exciting promise for supporting emotional, physical and spiritual well-being.
My Organic White Grapefruit Essential Oil (Citrus paradisi) has a sweet, citrusy scent as it is cold pressed from the peel of fresh white grapefruit. It has a very high (88 to 95 percent) content of highly valued limonene as well as antioxidants. Its benefits are purifying, cheerful and uplifting.
How to use Organic White Grapefruit Essential Oil:
- Topically: Mix one or more drops into a carrier oil (such as Jojoba, Sunflower or Argan Oil) or cream or shampoo. This pure, highly concentrated essential oil must be mixed with a carrier before topical use. Add a few drops to a tub of warm water for a purifying bath. Useful for detoxification.
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drops to tap water in a diffuser.
- For Cleaning and Deodorizing: Mix a few drops with warm water to clean and deodorize any room or surface in your home. Use in an essential oil diffuser to freshen indoor air.
- Blends well with Lemon, Orange or Lavender
- Food grade: Food grade oils are prepared in clean, food grade facilities and are of the highest quality. A kitchen essential.
My 100% pure, Organic Essential Oils contain no synthetic or genetically engineered ingredients, and are from plants grown and harvested using organic agricultural practices, without the use of harsh chemical pesticides and herbicides which are not approved by the National Organic Program. They are suitable for use around pets and children when used according to directions. All of my essential oils are extensively researched, and carefully tested to be of the highest grade and quality.
Net contents: 1 FL. OZ. (30 mL)