Pine Needle Extract Blend 4oz
Addressing the Health Concerns of Today
- Advanced Extraction Process
- All Organic Ingredients
- Pine Needle Extract offers protection from the damage of glyphosate and GMO foods
- Glyphosate (Roundup) disables the Shikimate pathway
- Genetically modified crops deplete the soil of micronutrients
- Genetically modified crops destroy the friendly bacteria in our gut
- Genetically modified foods create novel proteins which have pro-inflammatory properties
- Pine Needle Extract Blend helps to re-establish the Shikimate Pathway damaged by GMO food consumption
- Shikimic acid may inhibit platelet aggregation, vein thrombosis and cerebral thrombosis
- Shikimic acid has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects
- Shikimic acid is anti-bacterial, anti-tumor, and anti-fungal
- Shikimic acid is necessary for the production of vitamins
- Shikimic acid is responsible for the metabolism of carbohydrates and the aromatic amino acids; tyrosine, phenylalanine, and tryptophan.
Was created to address the health consequences from the regular consumption of GMO food. Genetically modified foods (GMOs) present serious health risks to humans including altered gastrointestinal function, immune disorders, infertility, accelerated aging and insulin dysregulation.
Since GMOs were introduced in 1996, the percentage of Americans with three or more chronic illnesses doubled and an unprecedented rise in autism, food allergies, digestive disorders, and reproductive dysfunction. GM foods are believed to be a contributive factor to the increasing levels of obesity and diabetes that now plague Western societies.
Harmonic Concepts offers the finest Pine Needle type product available anywhere. All our ingredients are meticulously selected. The Pine needles are wildcrafter in the middle of nature. While not certified organic, they are completely free from common pollutants. The Star Anise and Fennel Seed are certified organic. The alcohol we use in the extraction process is 100% certified organic.
One of the most severe repercussions of GMO foods is that it destroys the shikimate pathway that exists in the microorganisms within our gut biome. Humans have on average about 100 trillion organisms in the intestinal tract, ten times the number of cells in the body. The simple truth is you cannot live in a state of health when the intestinal flora is compromised.
As an example, the dramatic rise in “fatty liver” syndrome in the past year correlates with increased use of GM crops. South Africa has converted almost 100% of their crops to GM crops and they also enjoy the highest level of obesity on the entire African continent.
Shikimic acid has antifungal, antiviral, antibacterial and anticoagulant properties. As an antifungal, Shikimic acid can restore bacteria and fungi balance in the intestinal tract. An imbalance of bacteria and fungi in the intestinal tract leads to the growth of a yeast called Candida albicans which leads to candidiasis if not controlled. Taking shikimic acid helps in restoring this balance.
According to a study that was conducted by Taiwan scientists and published on the Journal of Medicinal Food, Shikimic acid has anti-bacterial properties. The scientific mechanism behind the anti-bacterial activity of shikimic acid is its microbial derivatives. The researchers found that the anti-microbial compounds that are found in this acid are effective in fighting up to 67 drug-resistant bacteria strains.