Ready Fiber is a highly concentrated prebiotic fiber supplement that allows you to easily get 54% of your daily fiber in one ounce of clear liquid. The days of gunky powders and handfuls of pills are over. Plus, every serving includes prebiotics, which supports healthy digestion and a strong immune system by nourishing the beneficial bacteria in your gut. These prebiotics also supercharge any probiotic supplement you may take.
how can ready fiber® benefit you?
- Support your intestinal microflora, an essential part of a strong immune system*
- Promotes regularity and relief from occasional constipation*
- Supports weight loss programs*
- Supports healthy cholesterol within normal levels*
- Supports healthy blood sugar within normal levels*
- Promotes healthy digestion and intestinal microflora*
what makes ready fiber® special?
- Immune Support Starts in Your Gut: Ready Fiber contains the prebiotic F.O.S. Prebiotics nourish your body's natural intestinal microflora, which cutting edge science shows is your body's first line of defense for your body's immune system.
- 300% More Fiber: Contains 54% of your RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) of fiber per ounce (12 grams) - 300% MORE FIBER than the leading supplements. (1)
- Prebiotic Support: Ready Fiber contains the prebiotic F.O.S. for additional digestive support.
- Ready To Use: NO mixing, stirring, shaking, or water required – and can be used “as is” or can be mixed with any food or beverage.
- Proven Safe: Ready Fiber does NOT affect the absorption of other supplements or medicines like other fiber supplements.
- Low Calorie: Unlike other fibers, Ready Fiber's exclusive fiber has only 1 calorie per gram of carbohydrates, compared to 4 calories in others.
- Promotes better mineral absorption, including calcium*
- NO risk of choking like powder and pill fibers*
- Clear, non-thickening and taste-free
- Vegetarian and vegan-friendly
Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons (1 Fl Oz / 30 mL)
Servings Per Container: 15
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|*Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie per day diet **DV not established.|
- Other Ingredients: Purified water, SoluPure™ [a proprietary blend of polydextrose (3) (soluble dietary fiber) and fructooligosaccharides (FOS)], glycerin, phosphoric acid, potassium benzoate and potassium sorbate.
- Contains NO: Added sweeteners, gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, or artificial colors or flavors.
- Production: Ready Fiber was formulated and is manufactured in the United States under cGMPs outlined by the US Food and Drug Administration. This facility carries a 3rd party quality certification by the NSF.
- As a Dietary Supplement: Take two Tablespoons (1 Fl Oz/30 mL) daily.
- Versatility: Ready Fiber can be taken “as is” or added to ANY hot or cold food or beverage.
- Hydration: Always consume adequate amounts of water throughout the day when taking any product containing fiber.
- CAUTION: Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken. If pregnant or nursing, ask your healthcare professional before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- No refrigeration necessary
- Finish a bottle within 6 months of opening
- Compared to the leading powder fiber supplement, Ready Fiber has 300% more fiber per serving (12 grams vs. 3 grams).
- Polydextrose has 1 calorie per gram of carbohydrates as opposed to normally digested carbohydrates, which have 4 calories per gram.
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|