Immune Support for Kids—Made Easy*
- Great-Tasting Berry Flavored Chewable Tablets
- No Artificial Sweeteners or Colorings
Whether your child is heading to kindergarten or studying for final exams, ViraPro Kids makes it easy to keep their immune systems strong!*
Each delicious tasting chewable tablet—with no artificial sweeteners or colorings—delivers elderberry plus crucial vitamins and minerals. It’s the perfect way to nourish a healthy immune system for children ages 4 and up.*
The Power of REAL Elderberry and More:
Elderberry, also known as sambucus, has been a recommended immune supporting botanical for generations.* But not all supplements contain authentic elderberry, even when it’s listed on the label.
The elderberry we’ve selected for ViraPro Kids is verified authentic, never adulterated, and standardized to deliver powerful benefits. In addition to elderberry, this formula includes key nutrients that help keep your kids going strong.
- Vitamin A in the retinol form ensures your kids get a consistent daily level of this key vitamin for overall immune defense.*
- Vitamin C is one of the best known vitamins for immune support and especially important for kids.*
- Vitamin D3 is in the form the body already makes, and research suggests that sufficient vitamin D levels support more robust immune systems.*
- Vitamin E is more than just one compound. This formula provides the entire family of vitamin E tocopherols so your family can experience its full immune-supporting potential.*
- Selenium in this formula is chelated to the amino acid glycine to help it absorb efficiently and effectively by the body to support your immune function.*
- Zinc supports white blood cell activity and healthy lung capacity, and is a required nutrient for the immune system.*
salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
Terry Naturally brand products contain natural and other premium ingredients.
Children 4-8 years old, 1 tablet daily.
Children 8-14 years old, 1 tablet three times daily.
Children 14+, use regular ViraPro tablets (adult formula).