N-Acetyl Cysteine 600 mg 60 capsules
N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is a form of the amino acid cysteine. NAC is used in the body to make glutathione peroxidase - one of the body's most naturally occurring antioxidants. NAC raises glutathione peroxidase levels in the body better than taking glutathione alone. NAC has been shown to provide numerous health benefits to the body, such as promoting heart health, supporting immune function, and helping to protect the body from toxins. The cysteine found in NAC is important for supporting healthy hair and nails.
- Provides the same recommended dosage used in studies.
- May help protect lung tissue through antioxidant activity.
- Small, easy-to-swallow capsule.
- Highest quality raw material ensures optimum purity, potency, and safety.
- Offered as a gluten free capsule.
- CONTAINS NO artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish or fish.
- Suggest to those looking for antioxidant and heart health products.
- Cross-merchandise with other cardiovascular health products.